YMI follows the same Statement of Faith and Content Values as Our Daily Bread Ministries. We vet and edit all our content to ensure the articles are in line with this Statement of Faith.
Together with the historic Apostles’ and Nicene Creeds,
- We believe the Old and New Testament Scriptures are inspired by God, without error in the original manuscripts, fulfilled in Christ, and the revelation of our creation, fall, redemption, and restoration.
- We believe in one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, the only begotten Son of God, and the perfect revelation of the Father.
- We believe in Jesus’ virgin birth, sinless life, sacrificial death, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father, and triumphant return.
- We believe that, as a result of the fall, we are in need of salvation from sin and eternal death. God graciously provided this salvation through Jesus, who alone reconciles all who repent of their sin and put their faith in Him.
- We believe it is by the Holy Spirit that we are convicted of sin and led, through repentance and new birth, into the family of God to live and grow in Christlikeness, in trust in God, and in love for others.
- We believe in one church, expressed through local bodies of God’s family, made up of all who are in Christ, and who together are commissioned to make Christ-followers of all nations.
- We believe in the return of our Lord to bring the fullness of His kingdom, to judge the living and the dead, and to restore the peace and joy of His creation.
error: Content is protected !!